No matter if your feet are thin, medium, or wide, Garneau's X-comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A rigid fiberglass-nylon outsole ensures all your legs' power goes into those pedals while a complete rubber cover makes for a perfect grip in any situation. The T-Flex technology zone provides flexibility to the front of the outsole, making the Gravel II a perfect multi-activity shoe. You can head to the gym, for a walk, or a bike ride without worrying about foot pressure or blisters.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone
- Shoes Weight: 12.9oz / 365g (size 42)
- Outsole: T-FLEX rubber outsole with fiberglass/nylon
- Insole: Regular EVA insole
- Closure System: 3 offset hook-and-loop straps
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||3 offset hook-and-loop straps|
|Outsole||T-FLEX rubber outsole with fiberglass/nylon|
|Weight||12.9oz / 365g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.