The Comp 2 Sleeveless top is a brilliant choice for junior triathletes to help them be at their very best. Comfortable armholes and neck mean kids can move freely throughout the bike, swim and run sections of the race. The fabric will resist the long-term effects of exposure to chlorine giving it fantastic durability, while the flatlock seams eliminate chafing and skin irritation. The back pocket is big enough to store energy gels or an MP3 player, with a hole for headphone wires to be routed through the inside. The material of the top also blocks harmful UV rays with a protection factor of 50 so you needn't worry about them getting sunburned in the summer heat.
- Fabric: Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes
- Features: Comfort-designed armholes and neck: Accommodate full range of motion
- Pockets: Multimedia pocket
- Seams: Flatlock seams
- Visibility Features: Reflective accent
- Zipper: 12" / 30.5 cm invisible zip
- Standard Fit UPF/SPF 50