ProGold Prolink Cable Luber .25oz ProLink lubricant in a convenient, refillable applicator. - Lube and clean cables - on the bike - in minutes - Restores old or corroded cables - Year-round protection against rust and corrosion - Compact and easy to use - No product waste - Non-staining
$8.42 - $17.90
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$8.53 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Miracle Red is a 3-in-1 bio-degreaser, hand cleaner and stain remover. - 100% natural, no citrus, pumice or petroleum products - This product will float the grease out of finger prints and will remove grease from white T- shirts like a miracle
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Whether you're fine-tuning your new full-suspension rig or tuning a fork you've ridden for years, Finish Line's Max Suspension Spray is a pro-grade stiction-fighting stanchion lubricant that maximizes the performance of your suspension. It smooths suspensions that have become dry or dirty and restores full travel and eliminates noise, too. Use Max before rides to ensure maximum responsiveness over the smallest of bumps, and the longest possible travel over extreme terrain. And, use Max to break in new forks or bring old ones back to life. It also conditions and protects rubber seals and O-rings and improves the surface slip of coated stanchions. - Helps suspension forks run more smoothly and quietly - Made with polysiloxane and advanced fluoropolymers
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$8.99 - $24.99
- The factory standard grease for leading bike and bearing manufacturers that exceeds the unique and demanding requirements of bicycle bearings - Prevents wear and distortion in headsets, hubs, and bottom brackets
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk. - For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Goes on wet, stays wet - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles and thoroughly tested by WD-40 scientists in partnership with IBDs, pro bike mechanics, and pro cyclists
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$9.00 - $31.90
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
- Biodegradable foaming wash that is easy to use and powerful enough to remove embedded grease and grime - Prevents component wear, damage and surface scratching - Safe for use on all bike surfaces including carbon fiber, titanium, chrome, aluminum, rubber and plastics - Volume: 32oz/946ml
$9.78 - $23.56
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
$9.79 - $18.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
- Film forming lubricant designed to protect moving components and wear surfaces during assembly and initial break-in - Shields metal-To-metal contact and offers excellent rust and corrosion protection during long service periods and storage - Formulated with high levels of anti-Wear and extreme pressure additives and surface active chemistry to reduce friction. Two times zinc activates at both high and low operating temps providing unsurpassed protection. Non-Foaming
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
- Exclusive 100% synthetic bike chain lube - Special surface active formula reduces rolling resistance of drivetrain and improves shifting performance - Deep chain penetration ensures quiet operation - Waterproof formula protects drivetrain under load and extends chain life
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
$9.99 - $23.99
This ultra-high-performance grease is ideal for use on bicycles. The low-friction formula resists water and contaminants without standing out on the bike Product details - Performance waterproof grease for bicycle bearings, seals, assembly, and more - The formula reduces friction while performing longer between service intervals - Superior water washout resistance stands up to power washing - Unscented and undyed - As with all grease, clean and remove old grease first to guarantee compatibility - Compatible with Loctite Threadlocker and all metals, plastics, and carbon fiber - Available in a wide range of sizes and dispensing methods - 3oz (85g) cartridge is most compatible with the Bontrager Grease Gun
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
E-Bike Cleaner is formulated to remove grit and grime from frames, wheels and components of e-Bikes. To ensure a clean e-Bike while not damaging expensive electronic components, Finish Line engineered a clinging foam cleaner that is gentle, noncaustic, leaves no streaks, and requires no water rinsing. Finish Line’s e-Bike Cleaner is an ideal complement to any dealer specializing in e-bike sales and service.
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
$9.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air