$22.99 - $40.99
The Terreno Zero features a Corsa-inspired tread design for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth center rolls fast while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Designed for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel - Graphene compound
$34.99 - $39.99
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
$20.99 - $23.99
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$19.99 - $22.99
- Slick center tread with continuous curved lines on each side of the outer tread surface - Perfect for old-school rides such as the Schwinn Stingray or new BMX bikes with a knack for old-school vibes
$23.99 - $50.99
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$21.99 - $22.99
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
- Super-wide cruiser tires - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 3.5
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$19.99 - $32.69
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 18 x 2.125
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$19.99 - $25.19
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 254 - Bead: Wire
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 355 - Bead: Wire
MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 60
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$19.99 - $22.00
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 20 x 2.0" - Wire bead
$64.99 - $68.99
Aliso Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure.
$64.99 - $68.99
Panaracer Romero Super Tough tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure. - 60 TPI DH/Enduro version utilizes a triple compound and Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber Bead Armor for added protection at low pressure
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
- Super light and fast rolling tire - For hard-packed tracks
$39.00 - $72.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$35.00 - $40.00
The Pursuer is great for logging trouble-free training miles and casual group rides. - Low rolling resistance, high mileage tread compound - Sport-level clincher tire The Pursuer is the newest road clincher in the Maxxis line. Taking what we learned from the development of the HYPR Compound for our flagship High Road tire, the Pursuer uses an all-new full-silica rubber compound. This new compound decreases rolling resistance while improving tread wear and cornering performance. For logging trouble-free training miles and casual group rides, choose the Pursuer.
$60.00 - $70.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
$40.00 - $49.99
Light up the track or street with the Torch! - Grooved slick center tread - Lightweight construction - Textured cornering knobs Originally designed as a race tire for modern BMX tracks, the Torch brings the heat to your competition.
$19.99 - $29.99
If you load your bike with heavy cargo or need an extra bit of traction for an extended haul, the Tour Guide Tire is your beast of burden! Its shoulder-to-shoulder sipes, combined with a thick tread cap, and puncture protection equip this tire with reliability for conditions most cyclists would not attempt to conquer. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
$69.95 - $79.95
The Booster is a World Cup proven XC race tire that is aggressive enough to push traction to new limits. On top of that, it is also one of the fastest and lightest XC tires on the market. You no longer want to choose between a XC tire that is either fast and light, or provides great traction? The all new Booster combines the best of both worlds. - Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best in class cornering traction - The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard and rough and rocky terrain - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
Page 1 of 33 Next page