Ragnarök BOA® boots are perfect for the hard-to-predict weather of late fall and early spring. Built to block cold and moisture, these lightweight cycling boots feature a 25ºF+ (-4ºC+) comfort range to keep feet warm and dry through the chill of late autumn and early spring rides.
- Free cleat plates for flat-pedal use are available upon request. Please contact brand support at email@example.com
- Rated for 25ºF+ (-4ºC+) comfort
- Waterproof breathable membrane to manage moisture
- Neoprene ankle cuff to keep out moisture and road grit
- The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Real-rubber outsole with added grip for slippery surfaces
- 2-bolt cleat mount
ANTI-SLIP MICROGLASS RUBBER
A rubber compound electrostatically aligned with microscopic glass fibers to create abrasive protruding shards, increasing friction on slippery surfaces such as ice, wet wood, wet linoleum, and wet metal found on many stairs and floors.
An ultra-thin sheet of microporous material behind our textile shells keeps you dry and warm in the harshest weather conditions. Our waterproof, breathable membranes stop liquid from the outside, but release vapor from the inside for thermal and moisture regulation.
Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit.
LOW CUT NEOPRENE ANKLE
Secure closure provides warmth and protection from the elements.