Securely stow a multi-tool, chain breaker, and master link in your fork’s steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need it.
Securely stow your essential trail toolkit in your fork’s steerer tube with this clever integrated storage solution. The compression fitting replaces a traditional MTB fork's star nut and keeps an included multi-tool and more cleanly out of sight, yet always at the ready—and it doesn't require you to thread your fork!
- Easy tool access for quick trailside repairs
- Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier
- Compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread fork
- Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customizing fit
- Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker, and storage for quick links
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver
- Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes
- Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes like the Fox 38