The ENVE Road Stem is a staple component in our line and often under-appreciated for the benefits it provides out on the road. The stem plays a key role by connecting your bike to your handlebars and it must manage all the forces that you put into your bike. On the road, the 100% uni-directional carbon body provides a lightweight structure that is torsionally and laterally stiff to ensure that inputs into steering and accelerating are positive and confidence-inspiring. Over rough roads, the carbon fiber laminate helps absorb vibration and reduce hand and upper body fatigue. To further reduce weight, all stem hardware is constructed from lightweight titanium. The faceplate is cold-forged aluminum that allows for a highly reliable and strong grip on the handlebar for responsive steering input with zero slipping.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Faceplate Material: Aluminum
- Hardware Material: Titanium
- Stack Height: 41mm
- Torque Spec, Face Plate: 5.5Nm
- Torque Spec, Steer Tube: 5.5Nm
- Weight: 90g (80mm), 107g (90mm), 115g (100mm), 121g (110mm), 126g (120mm), 136g (130mm), 145g (140mm)